Introduction to Reiki
Starting: 10th September 2019,
Time: 12.30 – 2.30 pm
Duration: 5 weeks
Learn the ancient Japanese art of Reiki healing
Reiki is a complimentary holistic healing technique performed by channelling energy into the recipient to help support the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Reiki balances the body’s natural energy flow restoring physical and emotional well-being and is one of the few therapies that vitalises both the practitioner and the recipient, working wonders for the mind, body and soul for all involved.
What you will learn:
• Where this wonderful art of healing originated and how it came about
• The seven chakras of the body and how to help rebalance them
• How to give a Reiki treatment
• How to give a self Reiki treatment
• How to help yourself relax in any space or situation
• Basic meditation for relaxation/de-stress
The course is suitable for anyone interested in learning about Reiki techniques. No prior knowledge or experience necessary. Learners will practise on each other and be asked to sign an informed consent agreement form before starting the course.
How will my progress be recorded?
Your tutor will work with you to assist in the completion of an Individual Learning Plan. This is a flexible working document agreed between the learner and the tutor. It will be used to record your progress and it will be reviewed and updated within the duration of the course.