How to Save Money – Hints & Tips
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in saving money, including places to go for free, how to find the best discounted prices and how to use money saving websites.
What will I achieve?
During the course you will:
• find out how to get money back on purchases
• learn when and where to swap your bank/energy provider
• find out how to get cashback through your bank
• learn how to set up an email specifically for your money saving transactions
• find out how to guarantee the best deals
• learn when and where to use your discounts
Please note: Some previous computer experience would be desirable.
How will my progress be recorded?
Your tutor will work with you to complete a Learner Progress Form, this form will record your progress throughout the duration of the course.
Which related course(s) could I do next?
Appropriate Maths course
Intro to Bookkeeping
Intro to Spreadsheets
Nimrod Community Centre
17 Falcon Meadows Way
Day: Wednesday & Thursday
Time: 9.30 – 2.30 pm
Duration: 2 days
Start: 13 December 2017
End: 14 December 2017