Learn the basics of Origami to make a 3D origami sphere
You will be shown the technique step by step to build up and complete the structure. Choose one of three designs, each with varying levels of effort, which are well worth the reward of seeing your work come together at the end.
What you will learn:
• Design and colour choices
• Preparing your sheets of paper
• Types of folds in origami
• Folding your origami elements
• How many parts make up the whole
• Building up the final structure
You will be able to take away what you have produced.
One day Introductory Workshop
Starting: 8th July 2019,
Time: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm