Time for Me! Raising Self-Esteem
Community Courses in Partnership
with Hampshire Futures
Who is this course for?
How we feel about ourselves has a huge impact on our wellbeing and happiness. Could your self-esteem do with a boost? Would you like to think and feel more positively about yourself?
Then this course is for you! With no reliving the past, role plays, or being put on the spot you can relax! And expect a supportive, uplifting approach to looking at self-esteem. Through informal discussions and activities you’ll learn some practical techniques and simple strategies for raising self-esteem.
What will I achieve?
Over 5 weeks you will discover:
• Types of self-esteem and what healthy self-esteem looks like.
• Powerful techniques to challenge negative thoughts that hold you back!
• Three simple habits to conquer feelings of inadequacy.
• How to filter out others negativity and feel less affected.
• Several common words which influence how we feel!
The end of this course is not the end of your learning! As well as new tools and techniques you’ll take away an action plan tailored to your own personal goals.
This course is suitable for anyone with an open mind! It is provides a useful foundation for those wishing to progress to an introductory course in ‘Assertiveness Skills’.
Time: 10.00 – 12.00 noon
Duration: 5 weeks
Start: 9th September 2019