SCHOOL LIAISON AND TRANSITION ACTIVITIES
For Pupils, Parents/Carers & Careers Advisers.
My name is Lynsey Skaskiewicz and I am the School Liaison and Transition Coordinator at St Vincent College.
Please see below for a list of services I can provide to support the smooth transition between School and College.
· Attending School Assemblies
· New Applicant Guidance interviews
· Deliver bespoke presentations at schools regarding, College, HE, Apprenticeships
· One-to-one new applicant interviews (held at individuals school)
· Bespoke College taster days
· Individual, bespoke taster days
· Providing advice and guidance on your options
· Supporting Transition
· Attendance at Year 9 Networking Events and Options Evenings
· Attendance at Parent/Year 10/11 Information Evening
If you would like to book an interview or for further information on the support I can provide, please contact me on
Tel: 02392 603616 or Email: email@example.com
Why not attend our next open evening on Thursday 14th March 5.30 – 8.00 pm