Introduction to Crochet
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
Are you interested in learning how to crochet?
Crochet is a fun and relaxing hobby. It is arguably easier than knitting and works up more quickly too. It produces beautiful products which make perfect handmade gifts for family and friends.
This course is for complete beginners and will introduce you to the following:
- Select types of yarn and appropriate hook sizes.
- Ways to start different crochet projects.
- Understand terminology used in crochet.
- Start and feel confident with foundation chains.
- Recognise some of the basic crochet stitches.
- Complete a “Granny Square.”
- Join more than one Granny Square together.
You must be 19 or over to access this course.