WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is designed as an introduction to managing stress, making changes in life to create positive results while staying motivated with inner calm and peace.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
Stress can play a major role in everyday life; this can range from the stress of day to day activities, to bigger life changes. Knowing how to cope and change stress reactions can bring about a calmer mindset and enable a more relaxed daily lifestyle.
Learn how to manage your stress, recognise stress triggers and use coping techniques to create positive long term life results.
Course modules include:
- Recognising what stress is and how it affects life
- Looking at stress triggers
- Working through changes of behaviour and beliefs
- Managing stress and changing the reaction
- Learning coping techniques for now and the future
- Visualisation and motivation for positive life change
Upon completion of this course, you may like to explore the various other courses that we have to offer at St Vincent College.
You must be 19 or over to access this course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 603606.