Job Applications And Interviews:
Who is this course for?
Are you looking for your first job? Have you recently found yourself out of work and want to get back to earning money? Maybe you are looking for a change of career or role but your job seeking skills are a little rusty?
This online course is for anyone who wishes to make themselves more employable or take their first steps to securing a new role.
This online course will focus on:
• Where to search for jobs and match jobs to your interests, skills and experience
• Writing a CV – you will produce your own CV by the end of this course with the help of your expert tutor.
• How to answer common interview questions
• Completing online application forms while staying safe online
Your tutor will be available for online support and tasks via your email on Wednesdays 12:30-2:30pm. You will be able to submit tasks, CV’s and applications forms for checking and your tutor will provide you with personal weekly feedback.
We have a number of Work Based learning courses where you can gain experience in work as well as a qualification:
• Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
• Level 1 Award in Preparing to work in Adult Social Care
• Level 1 Award in intro to Health Social Care & Children
All information is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.