BTEC Level 2
This course is ideal for students with an interest in business, employment or going on to level 3 study.
It includes learning about how businesses are developed, how they work, and how they make a profit.
We also explore aspects of personal and professional finance, marketing, law and recruitment.
Topics of study include:
- Enterprise in the Business World
- Finance for Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Promoting a Brand
- Principles of Customer Service
- Law and Consumer Rights
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Visual Merchandising in Retail Business
- Small Business Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managing Personal Finances
- Sustainability in the Business Workplace
- Report writing
- Use of statistics, graphs and tables
- Academic research
- Exam preparation skills
• Level 2 Law & Criminology
• Resit Maths/English
- Visits to local and national attractions such as the Harry Potter studios and the Bank of England
- Opportunity for a European residential trip
- Progression onto a Level 3 programme
Five GCSEs at Grade 2 or above. If you have not yet gained Grade 4 in English and/or Maths, this will form an essential part of your Learning Programme.
A mixture of external exams and coursework.