Level 1 programme
If you have left or are leaving school and are still unsure of your career path, this course is for you.
The Vocational Studies course lets you choose 3 from the following options
- Health & Social Care
- IT/Digital Media
- Hospitality & Catering
You will have the opportunity to investigate these industry’s to help you form a better idea of which career route you would wish to explore more. Along side these options you will also gain valuable Work skills and carry out
The course is in unit form and you will be expected to complete all the units for the full qualification. Examples of some of the units you may be studyIng are:
- Health & Social Care – Child Minding
- Retail – Understanding the Retail Sector
- Sport – Taking part in a sporting activity
- IT – Gaming Creative Media
- Hospitality – Food Preparation and cooking
- Multi Trades
- Health & safety in Construction
- Carpentry Hand Skills
To progress onto further study of one of your options.
No minimum entry requirement. If you have not yet gained Grade 4 in English and/or Maths, this will form a mandatory part of your programme.