KEEPING YOU SAFE
With COVID-19 infection rates across the Hampshire region recording a sharp increase in recent weeks we continue to monitor our safety measures and adjust these in line with government guidance and best practice to ensure we provide the safest possible environment for students and staff. We are conscious that many parents/carers and students may have concerns about a return to college, and our current teaching plans may change in line with the latest government guidance and our satisfaction that we can safely educate students whilst minimising potential risks associated with the spread of COVID-19. Our staff continue to rigorously risk assess our site and the full provision map and our risk assessment for this can be found here for your reference.
RETURN TO COLLEGE INFORMATION – JANUARY 2022
Students returning to college following the winter break will continue to access a full onsite timetable. Appropriate safety measures will remain in place, including the wearing of face coverings in classes and communal areas. Access to hand sanisters will be provided and social distancing will be enforced.
All students will be provided with Lateral Flow Tests to that can completed at home. If you have any queries regarding the return of students please email email@example.com
COVID LATERAL TESTING
Do not come to College if you have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
- A raised temperature and/or,
- A new and continuous cough and/or,
- loss of smell or taste.
SHOULD I SELF-ISOLATE?
If you are unsure whether or not you should self-isolate please find a link to the latest government guidance here:
Within the guidance the following would be deemed reasons for a student to self-isolate:
- they have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- they have tested positive for coronavirus – this means they have coronavirus
- they live with someone who has symptoms or tested positive
- someone in their support bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- they are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- they arrive in the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk
If you have any queries regarding these safety measures please email firstname.lastname@example.org