If you need to get in touch with the team here at St Vincent’s College, please use the form below. You can also give us a ring on our phone number or use our email address to send us your message.
023 9258 8311
College Information Office
The College Information Office offers support and advice to full time students about courses.
Mill Lane, Gosport, PO12 4QA Registration Number: 10819176
Part of the Lighthouse Learning Trust, an exempt charity and company limited by guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales.
If you have an urgent enquiry, need to report or disclose something that has happened, or would like to make a subject access request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our senior management team will monitor this inbox over the summer break and will endeavour to respond within 48hrs.
If you need any urgent support please ensure you contact one of the following services:
- GP – Inform them you need support with your mental health
- 111 – If you or someone you know is having suicidal thoughts or a mental crisis, let the operator know and ask to speak to the Mental Health Team
- 999 – If you or someone you know is at risk of acting on suicidal thoughts or experiencing a mental health crisis
- SHOUT – https://giveusashout.org/about-us/faq or text 85258 for their 24/7 UK text messaging service
- KOOTH – https://www.kooth.com
- SAMARITANS – https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan